Monday, February 10, 2014

Tell a painful story of a young himself >>>

This story got to a youth in the news in the Internet cafe
Tell a painful story of a young himself >>>


When he drank his coffee in one of the cafes, the news and if it sees in front of him ! ! !
In one day in a black market trade in the eastern city of Khobar
Saudi Arabia I was sitting in a cafe (coffee shop) I drink coffee
And read my favorite newspaper , if a beautiful girl who is attractive in the eyes of her body
Tngnj gait pass in front of a hungry Tnazerna look evrenq
For aesthetic and Samta and Onagueta , and me if I am standing up and not feeling Otrdha
If it enters a store that I can not enter the left and the fear of
Men body and not out of fear of Allah ( God forbid ) Vadart addressed to me
I pointed her hand beautiful white soft golden and diamond and Bakhawatm
Not feeling entered the shop and told me politely if allowed possible figure , Vomlath
It verbally recorded by a mobile phone in the back of us in this day and age and brought us
Calamities and problems. Hours later last night and we started talking Hafna sweet
And admiration from all sides and she told me she Mtaleghosidh work and have money
And at the age of 31 years and if I saw her like the old girl (18)
Year-old . After all this talk we started identifying the interviews and we met a start
In restaurants and cafes , you're in every interview I could not kiss her
Or even accept her hands Fsad Thompski out more , because I told myself that it dishonest
Did not recognize one of the others before and do not want to recognize one of the others because I
In its consideration of a handsome young and this is true I am a great deal of beauty .
At the same day Hafna and said I want you in me is important, I told her I under
Oh my order , she said to me Eradon meet you at the restaurant an hour after Doe
I said I'm coming to the fire ( but on hell ) ... Faqabeltha in the restaurant and Dar
I told her to talk us what do you want from me , O my life that I'm doing ? ? If it
He graduated from her bag a ticket to Cairo primarily in my name , as well as
Stay for three days in a hotel Samira Miss (Five Star) .. As well as the imminent
Certified my name in the amount of ten thousand Saudi riyals ( 10,000 ) , she said to me I want you
To go to Cairo the day after tomorrow as it is reserved in the ticket to the hotel
( Hell ) to a person named ( so and so ) and this phone number ( ? ! ? ! ? !) Until you go
Doe to the company predicted on my behalf with the amount of clothing and fashion
World coming from Paris , and this paper hire me to do so , you Fargo
Go I told her of my eyes , my life . I took time off from work after quarrel
She traveled with a key at the same time ( I did not travel that Fayalitni trip )
After that I got there at four o'clock in the afternoon I took a break ,
At six in the evening I took my mobile phone and asked that figure
( Fayalitni not ask ) ... Who would have expected this number ? ? ?
It's my girlfriends ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I told her so and so ? ? She said yes and meat Bashhmha
Are you surprised by my darling ? ? I said yes , she said to me I have come to explain to you it is more
Then she told me my darling Come to Stand No. ( ? ! ? ! ? !) So I went and I immediately
Couched entered them in the same wing of the hotel which is dressed skimpy clothing
Obscene seductress that he saw an outfit that can not have the same ! ! ! !
I forgot myself and got banned .... Thus Whale session and extended sabbatical to
Ten days (10) and stayed there all the time with her, and after that we went back
To Saudi Arabia on a single plane in a first class seat next to
We seat in the air and God sees us from above as if we did not feel his presence and forbid
God ! ! ! ! I continued with them on this case for a year ! ! ! I go to her intercourse
It is also in Feltha come in my little apartment , and not to my apartment that does not befit
Bmqamha but they come to the aesthetic and Samta and satisfy her sexual desire is not
But .. ! ! In one day, my brother and I were in the city of Riyadh, the capital beloved
God forbid, and got us a traffic accident injuring my brother bleeding and I've never had any
Hurt , thank God, but bruises and mild painless , people we Vtgmehrt
The Red Crescent and came Osafna to a nearby hospital from the accident , enter
My brother the operating room immediately and the doctor asked me to donate to my brother from my blood because my platoon
Match his platoon .. I said I'm ready .. He took me to a room and after blood donation
They took me to a small sample and examination of infectious diseases and I was sure of myself
There was a moment of Bali to my girlfriend that her university , after the test result came
The doctor and his face Vqllh sad what has happened to my brother , my doctor? ? ? ?
Tell me please ? ? He said: - I want my son to be a man to spend a believer
And of God , came down from the bed and stood and cried , saying, Is my brother died ? ? ..
Is he dead brother? ? .. He said no .. I said, What if ? The doctor said to me : - that your blood
Tainted AIDS malignant ( Ali sat down his thunderbolt .. If only the earth split
And Abtaltna ) .. I did not say these words , if my dropped on the floor of the longitudinal
Unconscious , and after that I woke up from the horror and shock my body tremble Did I really injured
This killer disease , O God , O God, and how long have I in this situation? ?
The doctor told me : - you are not infected , but you only holder of the disease and will continue to be with you
The extent to which life and God .
Two days after the incident, my brother died mercy be upon distressed him deeply saddened
Because it is not just a brother but it was just always advise me to stay away from that girl
( My girlfriends ) because I had Saranh my story with them before .. After
The death of my brother ten days since Besahpti Thatffine tell me where are you my love ?
I said, long -term outraged : What do you want ? She said, What's wrong? I told Matt
My brother's accident and I'm sad it , she kept the neighborhood of the Dead did not say mercy
God it .. For the rigors of her heart , she said, generally when I see you ( not estimated how I feel after )
I said, will not see you anymore , she said, why? I said,
Frankly, I love her and do not want to Odhark with something you said what ? ?
I said I'm pregnant AIDS , she said how do you know this? I said when we were
Incident, my brother and I God rest his soul ( I told her the whole story ) .. She said
I Hloti Girl else ? I told her not .. I am honest and then you said you transfer
Blood in your life? I told her also do not . Said if the check has spared told her angry
What do you mean oh so and so ? ? She said that I want revenge from all the young people who are
They were the reason for the transfer of the disease to me and they will see that you are the first of them and the rest of the people like you
In the way! ! ! And then spat in my face and shut down the handset. I said, God is enough
And yes, the agent you, O Girl AIDS , and other words I do not want to mention so as not to
I hurt your feelings today informed the age of 32 years and did not get married yet and I was
This disease and I am in the (29) years old and for the moment I submitted to marry
( Courtship ) and to this day, my mother and my brothers asking me to marry
But I refuse it because I stand for malignant disease do not know they do not want to
Give it to my partner and my children , knowing that I have the biggest of my brothers and my father 's mercy
It was God wants me to be happy , but it died and I'm in the (29)
I did not realize the dream of my father .. Even my colleagues at work always repeat Ali
I get married that day tired psychologically and down my weight to 55 kg after
Was before the disease (68) kilometers .. All that mental fatigue and nagging nightmares
This disease of the ( *** ) ( *** ) ( *** ) ( *** ) to I do not know where and when to spend my life has to decide
Allah with sincere repentance and maintained prayers and began to study and memorize the Koran , even if
It was late after it is too late ..

0 comments:

http://gnaabuali.blogspot.com/