Monday, February 10, 2014

Very sad stories of romance

very sad stories of romance romantic stories may occur to anyone I leave you with these stories romantic ÇáÍŇíäĺ
Sad stories of romance
It is a story of two fought and struggled and sacrificed for the sake of their love ... They did the impossible and fought for the survival of their love .. Love that Tahir , who has become rare in this time .. Without Borders is loved .. Mtima is in his passion and love .. they have become two souls in the body ... No one can become disperse them .. love sayings hits it .. So they resisted the odds .. And stood in the face of their parents even Aymanawa love it ..

Indeed .. Married .. Despite opposition from some parents .. And completed their love now .. She loved him with all her heart and does not see Avalmha other and can not do without it if moments .. Is Mjnonha die in love ..

After marriage .. spent the sweetest honeymoon .. The sweetest days old .. Passed on their wedding month .. Two months .. Three .. Even completed a full year .. This year, lived in a beautiful dream enjoyed it and wished not to Asahon it ...

In one day .. woke up to the sound of the bell is the phone .. And when he went to him and lift the handset .. If so sound that indicates the anger .. It's his mother ... And got this dialogue between them ..

If you lift the handset and the voice of his mother, he gets angry ... I'd like to speak up, he said, with a smile : Good morning , my sweetest mother in the world

Mother ( and sharp tones ) : This is what any morning talking about? .. At eleven pm and tell me good morning ! ? ! ?

Sami: but we are still in the morning!

Mother: Leave this empty talk about you , ear, go to change your clothes and come quickly , come on do not be late ! !

Sami: Why , Mom .. good God willing .. What happened? !

Mother: I told you Come quickly and do not delay .. I want you in an important topic ..

Sammy : God willing , my mom .. I will address my breakfast with tenderness ( his wife ) and after breakfast you will Tiger .. Will not be delayed , God willing ..

Mother ( and tone of astonishment and anger ) : What! ? ? ... And you do not walk but Amaaha ? ! However, do not go out with her .. Leave it in the House and Tatl alone I do not want to see her with you .. We must come quickly , and now .. Do not be late ! !

Sami ( and melancholy tone and he knows that his mother does not like his wife ) : God willing , my mom ..

When Sammy put the handset and went to change his clothes and went out into the hall if his wife Hanan arranged breakfast on the table .. And when she saw her husband in a hurry .. I asked him all d : Sami .. Habibi . Why you hurry ! ? ? ! We have equipped you breakfast ..

Sami : Do not you , my dear .. My mom wants me to an important subject and should have to go now ..

Hanan : the good , God willing .. Do not forget to hand over to my aunt Sami ..

Sammy : God willing .. Bye ..

Sammy closed the door behind him and went to his mother to see what is important then to make them talk to him this harsh tone ..

And there ( in the house of Umm Sami) ... Um Sami opened fire on her son , saying to him: Bzmtk became km of time on your marriage ?

Sami: almost a full year , Mom ..

Mother: What do you say ? Year ? ? Before your marriage more than a year ! !

Sami: Why , Mom ? ! Is there something Bzwage respect ?

Mother: Why do you ask ? Do not you know what 's there? !

Sami ( surprised ) : Why is there , Mom ? ! ?

Mother: before your marriage more than a year and so far we have not seen anything from you ! !

Sammy : I'm me ?

Mother: You mean God .. I me ? Sure .. your wife Jinx ! !

Sami (which vexed ) : Mom .. What is this talk that you are saying ? ! ?

Mother: Bzmtk .. Did not go a whole year we have not seen any of them ! ? !

Sammy : Hey Mom .. Onjibna sons or not, Let's Have a subject which concerns us I just .. Then it was not only the time of year on our marriage ! ? ! ?

Mother: What God .. What God has become a scream in my face and treaded Ali .. Vick is not a drawback , but in this wife Alnhsh that you have ! !

Sami: Do not tell my mom talk like that . Enough .. My wife does not Tzlma ..

Mother pretended to cry even slightly soften the heart of her son and said the mother , a pretend : drawback to me that I want to rejoice and your vision of your children before I die and be buried under the dirt ! !

Sami: Mom does not say these words .. May God prolong your age and tomorrow , God willing, will see my sons and sons of sons also ..

Mother: When? The day will come when Sariham it ..

Sami : Soon , God willing , my mom ..

Mother: When nearby ? Every time telling me the same thing and went through a whole year now and did not see anything .

Sami ( trying to close the subject) : Hey mom .. Everything but God will help us and not something ..

Mother: Listen to me , and I have .. Will endure and authorize warrants to God ..

Sammy : God willing , my dear mom .. I will go now .. Do you want something? ?

Mother : care of yourself. In Amanullah and save ..

When he returned to the house .... Hanan was sitting at the breakfast table waiting for the return of Sami ..

Hanan : Welcome Bhabiba Sami ..

Sami ( and it looks sad ) : Hello Sweetie Hanan ..

Hanan : Sami Habibi .. Come for breakfast. Did not break my fast , I was waiting for you and I am longing to see you and anxious ..

Sami: I desire no food and then entered the room ... Hanan and entered behind him ..

Hanan : Sami .. Why do I see you sad ? ! ? Is not the habit darling ..

Sami: safety , my dear .. There is nothing ..

Hanan : Sami Habibi .. These words you say to someone who does not know you .. But I know what your spouse and your ..

Sami ( and after long sigh ) : Hanan . Mom .. My mom , my tenderness ..

Hanan : my aunt ? .. Good , God willing, by what ?

Sami: These are the second time , my tenderness , which says to me there. ( Sami then stopped talking for fear it would hurt the feelings ) ..

Hanan : Why Sami completed ?

Sami ( following the speech ) , which says to me in. .. (Say a lump ) I want to see Aialk ..

Hanan ( and started some sadness in her features but quickly Maboth ) : Sami Habibi .. It is natural that your mother tells you this talk because they want to be happy and see your kids playing in front of her .. I do not think that my aunt said something strange , and this thing is natural that every mother says to her son ..

Sami: enough . Enough ..

Hanan : If you want to go for performance analysis and testing I am ready and I have no objection , but I do not want to see you so upset and sad ! !

Sami went before the brow of his wife Hanan and then said to her: Did you know that my love of my life without you is not worth anything ? ! ?

Hanan ( SMILE quiet ) and I also Sami ..


Indeed, a few days after he went Sami and tenderness to conduct the necessary tests and analyzes .... A few days later the results came .. They went to receive her .. At the hospital, Sami afternoon and showing signs of stress , fear, and the fear was greater tenderness , but it was false to hide a smile in the face of Sami . When the results came ..... Thunderbolt emerged that did not endure the couple never ... Hanan sterile ... sterile sterile .. .. It can not procreation never ... It is difficult to treat .. Hanan hid her hand from her mouth surprising ... And her eyes filled with tears as she looks at Sami Sami that his eyes filled with tears , but also included Hanan strongly and crying when they arrived home and opened the door surprised another surprise was waiting for them there .. It Sami or sitting in the hall waiting for ... And when they opened the door they were astonished to its presence ... Um Sami said contemptuously : Good morning .. I think it was the right one is not it? ! ?

Hanan went running , crying desperately to her room ... The Sami stood in front of the hall ... Mcadd and that goes to his wife .. Even his mother called him a sharp voice : Sami I think this was the right one is not it? !

Sami ( a stutter ) : Mom .. Illiterate

Mother ( boycotted by outraged ) : I think it was the right one ! ? Of course the drawback ?

Sami : Mom .. This elimination of God and ..

Mother ( which amazed and blame him angrily ) : What do you think Sami .. This kicks the boy who does not obey his mother .. These are loved and you are insane .. Now look what came from behind .. These are taken against my will , and we all stood Bugena created. Did you? ? Did not I tell you that there is no benefit in from behind ! ? ? !

There was tenderness in the room was standing and kickstand her head on the wall .. The warm tears spilled down her cheeks non-stop and is heard all the talk that took place between Sami and his mother ..

In the lounge still speak Sami said to her mother : Mom God and spend this amount

Mother ( an angry ) : Yes , and God .. But you deserve what happens to you .. This is your reward .. Disobey your mother and I married them .. If married girl aunt scent would have been better than this sterile , which does not give birth ! !

Sami anger from the words of his mother and said : enough is enough , Mom .. These are our lives and we are free .. I do not want children .. I do not want anyone .. I love her .. I love them and will not give up and will not marry other ! !

Mother angry : Hpetk Locust you and your wife Jinx say Amen ! ! ... Hear, O Sami .. At first disobey ordered and I walked on the breeze and married her and Uaguenak on what you want to see and now to take you to your stubbornness .. Take you to a barren woman can not have children , and now it was my turn to speak and will never shut up ! !

Sami : This is our lives and we are free and no one entered the us .. !

Mother ( angry ) : Hist .. At least one word in this regard .. Is there a man in this world does not want children grow up before his eyes and holding his name and the name of his family ! ! ? ? .. What do you want people to say about us ? ? What a scandal .. Sami raise his voice in the face of his mother not to obey her and say to her mother : I like it. I do not want Ibinaa never ! !

Sami (which lowers his voice ) : Mom . Please .. Lower the voice and SHUT .. Hanan very sad because I do not want this issue to be concerned with the two Ozidha ! !

Mother received a surprised and angry : God does not .. Let her hear everything I do not care if they hear or not .. The disadvantage of them are not even afraid of you in it .. Hear, O Sami .. You are still a young man , do not say to me that you will miss your life with a woman no point behind it ! !

Hanan was still in her room assigned her head to the wall , crying listening to the conversation between her husband and the mother of Sami ..

Sami continues his talk with his mother says to her: I'll spend my life with all tenderness and I'm not interested in the subject of one of the children will not care about whatever ..

Mother (The mockingly ) : Oh my eyes to love .. Ya Salam Ya Salam .. Leave this empty talk about you and leave you the stories of movies .. Today I will go to public speaking ( or F ) and make her you are looking for a girl the best of them you give birth to children who carry the name and our name ..

Sami is given a surprised and Egypt on his decision : Hear, O my mother .. If applicable heaven on earth will not leave Hanan whatever will not give up even if it brought me the most beautiful and richest women Earth! !

Mother : Shut up .. Not to pronounce the word .. From tomorrow you will be looking for a new wife the best of these women are useless these sterile .. Sterile .. I understand ! ! ... Sterile and do not give birth to his children .. ! !

Hanan still listen to the dialogue and cry warmly and heartburn and Nhmr hot tears on her cheeks and her aunt hesitate Song : sterile .. Sterile .. Sterile and do not give birth to children ..

Sami said his mother has gone mad and deeply upset : Will not Take Action never get married and all what you want to do .. Hanan my wife and my love and all ĎäíĘí ..

Mother received angrily : F- you and Hanan .. Marry against their will for you and them. I am your mother and Adre Bmsalehtk .. I want to see before I die Aialk .. Do you hear ? If you do not hear my words and my decision to take it day forward I'm not my son , and I'm not your mother and I will stay angry you to the Day of Judgment ! !

Sami: Hanan beloved wife and I will keep my beloved wife and longevity ! !

Login amazed mother crazy ... Looked up and stared at her son 's anger and her eyes were like sparks are flying them .. Then she opened her mouth and said : Rowoh Yasamy nor Lanta ........ Mother and almost complement her words even open the door of the room ... Hanan appeared galloping and tears spilled hot waterfall and her eyes , which Ahmrta frequent tears and screamed at her aunt : enough , my aunt for Atkmla .. Then came galloping to her husband, begging him and dropped off her head as she accepted his hand and tears wet his hand , she says, crying , crying very begging under his feet : Sami Habibi .. I accept your hands and your feet .. Please agreed and married , my mother , Sami does not get angry , you Yasamy ... ! !

I took a hot tears streaming down my cheeks warmly Sami .. even down to the tenderness which is underneath and grabbed her hands and is accepted by strongly saying : Hanan .. Hanan .. I can not live without you .. Ante me the whole world .. Can not marry another woman, someone else .. Will stay together forever .. Will remain forever ..

Mother was amazed even consider caught Hanan Sami feet , crying and screaming desperately begging and says : Please, Sami .. Please approved Sami .. I nod and Aaavq you get married .. I nod .. Approved Yasamy .. Do not make you angry , my mother , Sami ! !



Sami remained steadfast , a silent cry and say I can not live with the other .. I do not want Ayala .. I want you Ante .. Hanan took cries and says : Sami if you want to love me and comfort me and agreed to the marriage .. Please approved .. They even accept his decision Sami broken here . Hfatth has her love and her . Looked to his mother and his eyes fill with tears angrily .. Then he saw that Hanan crying and begging .. His head and then called time Akhvdah .. Liddell approval when she saw the mother that position ... that wiped a tear that landed her on the cheek .. And smiled triumphantly to the approval of the request of her son and I went .... Indeed .. After several days and found a suitable bride .. Was doing everything .. And are planned with the bride's parents on everything .. Even identified as the date for the marriage to be over the next week, which is on Thursday ... The week before the wedding .. when Sammy came to his house .. And income, rather than on his clothes and his looks great sadness and perplexity .. There he found a room hairdo paper square . Approached them .. when it determines that this is a line tenderness .. Then astonished . . Taking read :

Sami Habibi .. I took all my stuff and my stuff for you to leave the place .. Every home and arranged for the new wife ... Excuse me , darling , but I now that I can not live with a man that I loved it from the depths of my heart and now I see him with someone else .. But make sure you darling .. I was delighted .. Wishing you a beautiful life with her .. God willing, kicking offspring suitable for rejoice the heart of my aunt ... sorry for the lack of clarity of the line. Abosr my words in this paper and tears them down Michtaath .. you fulfilled creature on earth .. You are my love and my love will remain landslide Bgerk .. Without you my life will end .. Originally my life for you ... darling this ruling as much time and circumstances ... no one can object .. Live your life darling ... Believe me, my love for you .. I'll be coming your wedding ... To be the last meeting between us . Then I am leaving ... Farewell my darling ... Congratulations and farewell first .. this .. Farewell and the second on the night of your wedding ... Habibi I hope that you read my message twice this time the first and second after the second night on the night of your wedding .. Bye .... Hanan ..

Sami had read the message and the words that its tenderness and tears streaming down strongly ... It was felt that the paper stained with tears from the eyes of severe tenderness ... Here are returned to reality ... The screaming screaming Maktoum in his heart and tears that became a river ... Week passed slowly ... and very sad and the tears never leaving Sami came that night ... the promised night wedding night wedding Sami chair to sit by side another woman ... strange, and when he started the wedding ... The bride entered the ... After an hour of joy ... voice rose and the mother was very happy and most of the women who share this joy ... Sami when he entered wearing a besht .. It purports men ... Voice rose a mother and her child are cheering the sound of women who share her joy .. The voice rose weddings .. And women : A prayer and peace be upon you, O Muhammad Habibullah ...... And increased the voice of joy and applause and Sami walks slowly and his eyes looking for something .. he was waiting for someone ? .. He was looking for in his eyes .. Until he arrived at his bride to sit Bjunbha ... Bride .. filled smile ... Sammy 's mother was standing at the top of happiness ... Sami is looking for from among the audience .. Where is .. Where is . Does not exist at the party ... ! !

Sami mother felt her son and the whole sad in the midst of people and guests and I went to him to whisper in his ear : Sami smiled .. .. People began to suspect something in your marriage ! !

Sami was indifferent and he looked like a little controversy raises for each of the guests .. The bride Bjunbh look at it is not indifferent to any Shi ... Looking for ... When the door opened and entered .. is that the person who was looking for him .. it is .. Wearer that black dress that expresses her grief and face , which always used to it .. Was pale, but he was illuminating , her eyes started Zenthma Bekhal black .... It is .. These are the tenderness .. Caught sight of them in the center of the invitees an open door I saw him .. ah .. Exchange that view in the center of this noise in the middle of these people .. Now they have become in another world ..! !

Sami forgets everything around him .. and people invited and the bride and everything and all of them became his eyes are just .. It is approaching closer and closer and ... And that as long as his heart beats Dfoth is more .. Dqath fast .. See tears in the same confused about the downpour ... Even stopped songs ... For the rest of invitees ... But they say in the earphones: a song from someone dear to Almars .. Tahedeha him on this night ..... Sami impressed when they see the audience sat Who is that person dear . If it makes its way among the audience .. And trying to freeze Dmatha seconds to even smile a little bit in front of him and in front of them ... Even came close to showing the music of the song pretty expressive and sad . They walk so slow and all the eyes of the invitees see .. All of these wonders ? Who is she? Who are you? ... What is the relationship between them and the groom ? .. Why do you walk so slow ? Why , her eyes filled with tears ? .. All of these questions were whispering them .. Women and invited .. That song until I started to say the opening lines and Hanan slow steps : ... Ahramtina .. Oh dear Ahramtina of our world ... Stayed word Bjuatrna after us , not what we have stated ... In the absence of a joyous .. Aavriqana Sergtina .. Story after us with precious Maketbnaha ... Ghonwa Farah invited us to Hrovk Atkhalaha .. Ngenaha a Yama said, his voice and sang ! ! ? .. Hereby dream Bajunh and exaggerate Bomanina .. Otharina live illusions Bntab what Salnaha ..

Here was Hanan walk steps dancer sad and slowly started to dance sad .... Her eyes and runs off like a river of tears Gary ... He watched the sad scene and tears in his eyes .. The people on the astonishing their heads ... Sami seen dancing and crying ... it's almost fall sad tears for gazing out to ask her to sit down because she felt tired ... And suddenly .. Amid all the attendees came close to the groom ... So I approached him ... Tnazerh eyes that become red from tears and spilled tears on her face , and the remnants of a solution mixed with her tears became Shalala Black color on the cheek ... When approached he had the say to him , crying : Congratulations .........

Sammy could not stop himself from crying tears came down the lane on his cheeks are missed and wiped his tears in her hand , saying to him: do not .. Atbeka to my darling .. Atchel to placebo .. I am a spirit ..

Sami tears : No, my tenderness Do not say these words ..

Hanan : Sami Ali Habibi Athzn .. Allah guided you .. I will go ..

Said Sami bewildered : are you going? Where to?

Then I looked at him with tears and so black waterfall pouring down her cheeks .... Then she said goodbye and then I got accepted to the center of the hall , a look at him and cry and mutter and say : Oh, time Ah ... ah oh ah ... time What I cried little girl .. but in this age cry cry .. ah oh ah ... time What thou didst of one else .. Today, I'm grabbing the cry cry .. ah .. Yazmn

Here, I looked at him burning heart ... Black and waterfall pouring ... Screamed the word ah ... Then .. Then it fell Valtm people and Sami stop static silent does not move .. Stop everything in it .. His heart beats .. His veins .. Everything freezes it .. Habiba and his heart lying on the ground ... Screaming , begging for calling : Hanan ... Vocations and running after the central hall .. But it was too late .. Hanan . So the angel .. has life ... which did not survive , but her body was rigid .. Votaha crying , shouting desperately and everyone looked ... And taking her body was crying and screaming and incubating .. It is then covered and Balbst .. Hanan Hanan .. And annexation strongly again to his chest ...

Call an ambulance and invited a quarter of an hour after the ambulance came .. And took out a cry .. His eyes does not see anything else and only tears ... Beautiful dream ... The little house .. Everything is gone and claimed ? .. Everything is broken. Everything has changed .. I went she was holding his hand when they fall .. I went , which was emulated and hear .. Her big heart is dead .. ! !

Of bitterness and heartburn taking Sami strongly screaming and hitting his head strongly .. His mother to come to him in tears and left untouched , he says, tears of pain : Ah , Mom .. Ah .. Hanan began .. Hanan has died , Mom ... ÇáŰÇáíĺ began , Mom .. Raaaaaaaaaan ... And took the mother crying and include her son : God have mercy on my son ..

In the midst of this terrible time mother felt her son does not move in the chest .. Vadt Mnfzaah : Sami ? ?

I found it does not move a finger left untouched ... Sami ? .. Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaami have lost consciousness ....... He was taken to the hospital after two days and was discharged from hospital .........

When he returned to the house with him and his mother ... Came a cry and his mother holding him , he said: the house is worth nothing without them ..

Mother , crying : Ask her mercy , O my son ..

Sami entered his room ... Remember .. The message ... She told him that she leaving him a message .... And when he went and found read :

Sami Habibi .. I wish you from the bottom of my heart to reconcile .. Congratulations on the marriage ... I hope that Zkraa remain in your heart forever .. I love you and I still love you .. But I left .. Each request is that Maa Me ... Sami Habibi ... I do not want to live ĎäíĘí now .. Because you are my whole life and my life has ended ... I hope that Hanan always in your memory .. Goodbye my darling ... Tenderness

0 comments:

http://gnaabuali.blogspot.com/